I have a number of resources to help you make the best financial plan for your situation. These include:
- Cetera Advisor Networks (Financial Networks home page provides information on investments)
- American Funds (American Fund's home page. Information on mutual funds.)
- Internal Revenue Service (Internal Revenue Service home page for forms and publications)
- Globe Fund
- State Forms (Access to all State Tax Sites)
- Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts (Texas Comptrollers home page provides information on corporations)
- Fund Analyzer
- FINRA BrokerCheck
- Understanding Investment Professional Designations
- Arbitration Awards Online
- 529 College Savings Plan Expense Analyzer
- Risk Meter
- Scam Meter
- Smart Bond Investing Accrued Interest Calculator
- Retirement Calculator
- College Savings Calculator
- Loan Calculator
- Savings Calculator
- 401(k) and IRA Minimum Required Distribution Calculator
Link Disclosure: The information being provided is strictly as a courtesy. When you link to any of the websites provided here, you are leaving this website. We make no representation as to the completeness or accuracy of information provided at these websites. Nor is the company liable for any direct or indirect technical or system issues or any consequences arising out of your access to or your use of third-party technologies, websites, information and programs made available through this website. When you access one of these websites, you are leaving our website and assume total responsibility and risk for your use of the websites you are linking to.
There is a surrender charge imposed generally during the first 5 to 7 years that an investor owns a Variable Annuity contract. Withdrawals prior to age 59 ½ may result in a 10% IRS tax penalty, in addition to any ordinary income tax. The guarantee of the annuity is backed by the financial strength of the underlying insurance company. Investment sub-account value will fluctuate with changes to market conditions.
Investors should consider the investment objectives, risks and charges and expenses of the fund carefully before investing. Investing in mutual funds is subject to risk and potential loss of principal. There is no assurance or certainty that any investment or strategy will be successful in meeting its objectives. The prospectus contains this and other information about the funds. Contact John Wucinski CPA, CFP PC at North Texas 6220 Campbell Road Suite 201, Dallas, TX 75248 United States or call us at (972) 404-1650 or contact the fund directly to obtain a prospectus which should be read carefully before investing or sending money.